Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finding small amusements :-)

Tonight was just a regular night during the week. But, after a looo-oooong day at work I guess I came home and found everything that I love and things that make me laugh.

This past weekend we went to Branson and Cole purchased this ceramic frog that he's put next to the sink in his bathroom - next to his palm tree toothbrush holder ;-). He got this toothbrush holder a few weeks ago and I mentioned how it was "interesting"... He asked me if we lived together if this holder would be in our bathroom or the guest bathroom - tough decision. Would I want our guests to see it or would I rather look at it every morning? :-)

Tonight I made us yummy blackened chicken with kabobs of tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and sweet potatoes (random) with rice. I had to take a picture. This is one of my favorites - I think because it's easy and it's yuumy.

Cole finishing off the black eyed-peas. Probably thankful I didn't make lima beans AGAIN!

Below is a picture of the pups chillin' in the 300. They feel like pimps in this car. Did I mention we have Dad and Paige's 300 for a little while because Cole and I had a (pretty bad) accident in my car. Please everyone take the time to buckle your seat belt and make sure everyone else in your car buckle theirs. And if they refuse, forget about their lives (obviously, I'm NOT serious) think about how hard it would be to go through life knowing you were responsible for someone else's life ending.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The chicken looks good. What did you marinate it in?