Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Knockers Up!"

This is what my Nanny told me when I told her to smile for the picture! But we had a good time! I went to Little Rock this weekend and of course, we went to Nanny's house on Sunday and she cooked us the best lunch. We had lots of fun. And while we were there Dad, Spencer and Braxton (our cousin who lives in Oil Trough) picked up the BBQ Fest platform (he stores it at Nanny's) since BBQ Fest is in two weeks. See, Nanny is wearing her "HERE FOR THE BEER" shirt.

Below is a picture of Spencer and me at Nanny's. Will couldn't be her this weekend (SAD!) because he was at kayak school at the Mulberry River. He was learning to do "rolls" I think. I'm not sure, I'll have to ask him about it.

And Friday night Dad, Paige and I went to Grumpy's and had a good ole time. Below are a few funny pictures of us.

No comments: