Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fantasy Football!

As many of you probably know Cole is oh-so-into football. Subsequently, I've had football introduced into my life and I never thought I'd ever be this knowledgeable about it. Ever. And this year I've entered my first fantasy football league - and today was the day to draft. Today was also draft day for Cole and Kyle's league - so it was a big football day for us. Below is my team. Pretty nice, huh?

Quarterbacks
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning

Running Backs
Marion Barber
Clinton Portis
Selvin Young
Ricky Williams

Wide Receivers
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
Plaxico Burruss
Laveranues Coles
Kevin Curtis

Update: I've traded Kevin Curtis for Jabar Gaffney due to injury and that he might not play until October.

Tight Ends
Dallas Clark
Alge Crumpler

Defensive Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants

Kicker
Mike Nugent

1 comment:

amyj said...

oh my gosh, what?! impressive.