Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer Treats

I've had the biggest sweet tooth lately! The last two Fridays at work we've had cupcakes from Rick's Bakery here in Fayetteville - they have the best ever. The icing is piled so high and the cupcakes are always moist and yummy.


And below is a picture of a cake I purchased from Cold Stone. Last Sunday I was craving it and decided that instead of waiting in the huge line I would purchase a small cake. Then I decided to be an airhead and think the "time" labeled on the cake (when it was made) - 9:33 - was how much it was. I assumed I'd spend that much anyway and I'd bypass the line - genius move, right? Not really, the cake was $25 but I was too embarrassed to put it back! You should have seen Cole's confused face when I was walking back to the car - I had gone in for ice cream for me and a milkshake for him! As you can see we have polished it off quite nicely.

No comments: