Saturday, October 18, 2008

26.


Last weekend was my birthday and I turned 26. Yay. And thanks to my great family and friends, I celebrated for an entire week. The weekend before, Cole and I went to LR (and Hot Springs) and I was able to celebrate with my entire family - and eat my weight in good food and birthday cake. The weekend of my birthday, I celebrated with my friends in Fayetteville.

Below is Kim, Katie and me at z330 in Fayetteville.


Then, on my actual birthday Cole and I took a day trip to Branson to shop and eat. But, not before Cole surprised me with a red leather bag for my laptop, a rain guard/sunroof visor for my car - which he installed himself, and brand new floor mats. This is very exciting to me because when I got my car, the floor mats were the only thing I didn't like - they were pretty stained. And in Branson we found a Macaroni Grill on The Landing, which was a good end to my birthday.

No comments: